Doggy Daycare is a great option if your If your dog is at home alone all day while you work, or you simply cannot give them the exercise they need. Bring your Dog to Time4Dogs for exercise and play periods with other dogs. Doggy daycare will help socialize your dog, and also tire them out, so when you come home they are relaxed and ready to enjoy the evening with you, and you won’t come home to chewed slippers or any accidents! If you got a new puppy while isolating from Covid-19 we can make the transition to back to work easier for your puppy.
What is Doggy Daycare?
Doggy Daycare is modeled after children’s daycare centres with everything you would expect, playtime, naps and even snacks. Your dog would be dropped off with us before work in the morning and picked up after work. Your dog will spend the day with other dogs, playing, going for walks and napping in a safe, supervised environment. Doggy daycare allows opportunity for exercise, enrichment and social interaction for your dog.
The benefits of Doggy Daycare include:
- No damage to your house from a bored and/or anxious pet and no “accidents”
- Supervised social interaction will allow your dog to become more comfortable with dogs in other settings
- You dog have plenty of exercise and be ready for a relaxed evening when he or she goes home.
- Looking forward to daycare makes separation from their owner less difficult especially for dogs that tend towards separation anxiety.
How Do We Get Started?
- Start by giving us a call. We will discuss your dogs personality and his likes and dislikes. This will help us integrate your dog into an existing play group. For dogs that are not social we offer a non-play group based daycare. Your dog will stay is our state of the art kennel for parts of the day and have one on one time with a staff member for walks and interaction.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Distemper(DHLP3A2), Bordetella (Kennel Cough)